- From the VMM Console, go to VMs and Services tab in the lower left panel
- On the left middle menu, right clock on Clouds and choose “Create Cloud”
- Pick a name and the hosts that will be a part of the cloud. The VMs created by tenants will reside on these hosts.
- Choose the appropriate logical network, and load balancers if available.
- Create/choose VIP templates, Port Classifications, Storage.
- Under Library, add library shares or servers if you have any. If they don’t exist, you can add them later.
- Uncheck all capability profiles unless needed.
- Verify details in Summary and click Finish to create your cloud. You should now be able to see your cloud in the VMM Console under VMs and Services – Clouds
If you’ve already registered the SPF, you should also be able to see this new cloud in the WAPADMIN portal under vm clouds.